Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maelstrom Games Customer Service update.

*Squeek*

It's been a long time since I've been on the Chattering Horde due to work and other commitments, but I thought I should post an update on the problems I had been having with Maelstrom over the fact that they had sent me an incomplete shipment.


In mid-June, a Maelstrom employee, Tim, left a message on the post where I had complained about their poor service, encouraging me to get in touch. 


To cut a long story short I:
...received a full explanation of the reason for the problem.
"I'm sorry that up to now you have a bad experience with customer support from Maelstrom Games. This isn't the experience we want our customers to have. "


...was offered a solution.
"In your case I'd like to offer you an quick solution as it sounds like you really need that base - something I sympathise with,  it isn't an ideal situation and I can only apologise."


...was dealt with in a timely and courteous manner.
"Needless to say that you can be sure that I treat this issue with the up most importance and I will personally make sure that a replacement base is issued."


...was informed of the follow-up action that would take place.
"Needless to say that you can be sure that I treat this issue with the up most importance and I will personally make sure that a replacement base is issued."


All good so far. I have taken up Maelstrom and Tim on their offer, and I hope that I will be able to report to you soon that all is well once the item I ordered is in my cold, clammy paws.


Thanks to Tim for making the effort to get in touch, and also for trying to resolve the issue. All I need now is to receive the item I ordered and all will be well! (Ironically, the item I asked for was also out of stock, but I hope that it won't take too long...)


When I get the item, I'll post another update.


In the meantime...


*Squeek*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...