Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! What are you looking forward to? (POLL)

*Squeek*

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 
to all! 
...and 
SALUTATIONS!



...First and foremost to the Great Horned One (most mighty of all - shower me with your dark blessings!?)
...to the Council of Thirteen (Oh great ones - impressive in your knowingness...I bow before you...)
...to fellow Warlords, (my wishes for your success on the battlefield against our enemies...)
...to my Chieftains, (rest assured, your loyalty will be rewarded in the months to come...)
...to my Clanrat and StormVermin Captains, (YOUR loyalty may well be rewarded should the Chieftains above fail...)
...and yes, even to you worthless surface dwellers! (although your time for celebration shall be short, for I offer no celebration to my Skaven slaves, which is what you shall become!)

No doubt, as true Skaven, you have all made New Year's promises that you already know aren't worth the Dwarf-skin parchment you have written them on. So, in lieu of asking you what those promises are (a pointless exercise...unworthy of a busy master of Skaven masses such as I) let me instead ask for your opinions and thoughts on something infinitely more of interest to an aspiring Warlord!

"What is your favorite new model in the 2011 Skaven Second Wave of models?"

  • Hell Pit Abomination
  • Warp Lightning Cannon/ Plagueclaw Catapult kit
  • Doom-Flayer Weapon Team
  • Warp-Grinder Weapon Team
  • Ikit Claw
  • Tretch Craventail

Please vote in the poll to the right of this post (and which will remain on the top page of this blog for approximately 7 of your man-thing days) and add your comments to the bottom of this post!

To remind you of the new models, I have posted some images below...

*Squeek*

Hell Pit Abomination
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com






















Warp Lighting Cannon/ Plagueclaw Catapult
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com

Warp Lighting Cannon/ Plagueclaw Catapult
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com

Doom-Flayer Weapon Team
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com

Warp-Grinder Weapon Team
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com

Ikit Claw
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com

Tretch Craventail
Copyright Games Workshop.
www.games-workshop.com

4 comments:

  1. Hey Squeek,

    I just read all your posts of the last few days, been sick for a while, so thats why I hadn´t responded. Love your intro for 2011! Wishing you a happy 2011 too!

    personal favourite models:
    Warp Lightning Cannon.
    Abomination

    Shendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Shendar!

    I agree with you on the Warp Lightning Cannon, but am not so sure about the Abomination...
    I'd pick up all the other models without hesitation, but the ABOMB - I'm just not sure if it is what I had in my mind. It is a great model with lots of options but still...I'm not sure if it is for me!
    Might change my mind though!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Warp-Lightning Cannon and the new Ikit Claw models. I have been playing the Skavens for while now and I am looking forward to playing the army for a long time. I am really looking forward for them to come out.

    Skratch Sleekfur

    P. S. I hope to see your army defeat the man-things for years to come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skratch and welcome! I like the look of the Warp lightning cannon/ Plague catapult because I think it is always fun to have a model that you can easily convert. Unlike you I am new to Skaven but love the way they look and do hope to be a successful general with them!
    Squeek Salutes You!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...