Monday, August 30, 2010

Rat Ogre Update...

*Squeek*

I've been working on my first Rat Ogres ("ROgres") the last couple of evenings so here are some update photos of my first two. They aren't finished yet, but they are getting there!

































































Gahhh, putting these images up reminds me just how bad these things look from up close - they look better from a couple of feet away! ;-)

Still to do:
1. Sort out those boils - they don't look right to me...
2. Some detailing and highlighting of metals, bandages etc.
3. Tidy up the tails. They are too rushed...
4. Basing. With bases of this size I need to think of some details that would make them more interesting. Perhaps some spare rats/ giant rats from the sprue?

I'll hopefully put up some finished models in the next couple of days and will then start on the handlers.

That's all for now...

*Squeek*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...